Our vision is to promote multiplication, outreach, and discipleship around the world and prepare the church for Christ's return. Mark 16:15, Matt 28:18
1.To preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to all people in the world in obedience to the great commission of our Lord contained in Mark 16:15, Matt 28:18 "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.
2. To conduct religious services and perform the rites of the church as marriage between a man and a woman and child dedication, water baptism by emersion and Mt.19:4-6, 1 Samuel 1:27-28 Mk 10:16 Gen 50:12-14.
3. To promote, protect and support women and well-being of children and those of marginalized and disadvantaged groups.
4. To work hand in hand with the missionaries to promote the Gospel, to plan about development projects, orphanage homes, home care, to achieve all these in a spirit of cooperation, love, communion and unity.
5. To connect with other Christians and believers around the world and influence non-believers to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior through evangelistic efforts such as mass evangelism, choirs, bands, plays, recreation, evening prayers, festivities and movies.
6. To promote the great reconciliation of the family in the world and to fight against tribalism in the family of Jesus Christ.